- Buy Cytocare 532 (10x5ml) Online
Cytocare 532 (10x5ml) Product belongs to CytoCare range and consists of a combined formula of rejuvenating complex CT50 and Hyaluronic acid of 32mg.
- Reduces winkles;
Corrects skin aging process;
Restores tonicity and elasticity;
KEY ACTIVE INGREDIENTS OF REVITACARE PRODUCTS
- Hyaluronic acid moisturises the skin, restores its internal environment, and helps maintain natural functions. Vitamis and inorganic salts improve microcirculation, cellular respiration, and nutrient exchange.
- Amino acids are the building blocks for the cynthesis of protein structures inside existing cells, as well as for creation of new cells.
- DMAE stimulates the activity of fibroblasts and myofibroblasts, promoting growth of new cells. Caffeine inhibits phosphodiesterase, enabling the lipolytic effect of many products.
- ACTIVE PRODUCTS
- Hyaloronic acid, multivitamin complex (retinol, thiamin, riboflamin, nicodinamide, dexpanthenol, pyridoxine, ascorbic acid, ergocalciferol, tocopherol). Designed to PREVENT, CORRECT and REDUCE aging effects. Ammounium Molybdate, Ammonium Metavanadate, Calcium Chloride, Iron Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Copper Sulfate, Magnesium Chloride, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Acetate, Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydrogen, Phosphate, Sodium Metasilicate, Sodium Selenite, Nickel Chloride, Tin Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Alanine, Arginine, Asparagine, Aspartic Acid, Cysteine, Glutamine, Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Histidine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Tyrosyne, Valine, Adenine (Vit.B4), Biotin (Vit.B8), Calcium Pantothenate (Vit.B5), Choline Chloride, Folic Acid (Vit.B9), Inositol (Vit.B7), Nicodinamide (Vit.B3), Pyridoxine (Vit.B6), Riboflavin (Vit.B2), Thiamine (Vit.B1), Vitamin B12, Deoxythymidine, Glucose, Putrescine, Sodium Pyruvate, Lipoic Acid.
- Dermal Fillers World were involved in the launch of Botox®, Dermal Filler and other cosmetics to the market. Over the years we have been at the centre of the industry throughout its development and growth. We have personally visited hundreds of practitioners and clinics, attended industry conferences and meetings at home and abroad, and have developed working relationships with national and international practitioners, doctors, experts, suppliers and distributors.